Who We Are
We can handle the following Personal Data:
– Identification data: name; email; office; telephone; the company you are part of; occupation area; telephone; segment and the number of employees in your company.
– Access data: Website access browser; Internet Protocol (IP) address; logs (date and time of access); the user’s location; the user’s actions on the Site; information regarding the user’s mobile device used to access the Site; connection provider; interactions between Digital Trends and the user, via the Website, by email and/or telephone; and other data collected automatically; and
– Miscellaneous data: any additional information that the user provides to us directly or indirectly through use of the Site, online presence, or through other websites or accounts.
How do we access such Personal Data?
We may collect these types of Personal Data directly from you or third parties. We may collect this information when you:
– Visit our Site;
– Contact Digital Trends through the Site; and
– Subscribe to receive content from Digital Trends by email.
The specific purpose of treatment:
We collect and use Personal Data to:
– Manage and process inquiries, records, and other interactions with you; and
– Submit information that you have requested or consented to receive, such as newsletters, breaking news, and other information about relevant Digital Trends activities.
Form and duration of treatment:
We handle Personal Data collected directly from the user or through third parties. We take reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard the information we collect and process. We keep your information for as long as necessary or relevant to provide the services offered by the Site, as permitted by applicable law, as well as to resolve disputes and comply with contracts and legal obligations.
Information on shared use of data and purpose:
We may share your Personal Data with companies of the same economic group and with service providers or partners only under contractual agreements based on good protection practices.
Responsibilities of agents who will carry out the treatment:
Digital Trends will only authorize third parties to process your Personal Data under the appropriate contractual obligations in force. If we are unable to resolve your concerns or you believe that data protection rules have been violated, you have the right to contact the relevant government authorities or seek legal redress.
You may, at any time, request from Digital Trends: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, provided this does not affect our trade and trade secrets; (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about the entities to which your Personal Data has been shared; (viii) information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial (in some cases, Digital Trends will not be able to provide certain services or answer questions you may have); and (ix) revocation of consent.
Non-Provision of Data:
You are not obligated to share the Personal Data we request, however, if you choose not to share it, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with all the services made available by the Site or be able to effectively respond to inquiries you may make.
Information about your use of the Site may be collected by third parties through cookies. Cookies are information stored directly on the computer you are using. Cookies allow the collection of information such as browser type, time spent on websites, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data.
We and our service providers use the information for security protection, to facilitate navigation, to display information more efficiently, and to personalize your experience when using the Site, as well as for online tracking.
We also collect statistical information about the use of the Site to continually improve our design and functionality, to understand how the Site is accessed.